Saturday, December 03, 2011

The postman has delivered!

Yahey!! Woohoo!! Fandabbydozy!!
My new books - The Hunger Games - have arrived in the post!
Now I know what I'll be reading during my Christmas holidays, although to be honest, I'm not sure I can even wait that long to start!!
There is just something so exciting about a new book, its pristine condition, the shiny cover, the flawless spine....I'm practically salivating just thinking about it! And I haven't even mentioned the box!
Yep, these will fit in nicely on my bookshelf. There's something special about a boxset when it contains an entire series. I have the first four Harry Potter books in a boxset and I still wish I had one of all seven, although, granted, that would be a pretty big box! 
Bring on the Games! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great addition to your Christmas break. Enjoy.

Book Bug said...

Thanks Steph. I can hardly wait that long to start them, but I'm being good :)