Saturday, July 30, 2011

Coming Soon! Entire Harry Potter Series Rreview!

It is actually with some sadness that I will be writing these reviews. From reading my first Harry Potter book, The Philosopher's Stone, back in 2001, I have amassed a wealth of wonderful memories surrounding these books and enjoyed the frantic rush to read and absorb each new book on its release. It is strange to think that a collection of books, and essentially a children's selection no less(!), could have had such an impact on my life, but then, I think anyone who has read the books, will have happy memories linked to them. 
Truly something that will go down in modern history, its been such a long time that something like this has had such an effect on the world and I'm only too glad to have been part of it. Maybe being an adult has helped as I can appreciate it more and will be more able to recall the events around each book and film. It is hard to believe that it has now come to an end (although Pottermore might change that!) but I have no doubt that HP fans will be only too happy to revisit the books, and maybe, if there are actually people out there who haven't read them, then they'll want to join in too!
So please, join in the fun with me in the coming months before Pottermore hits the web in October! I'll be reviewing each book and sharing my memories linked to them and I would love it if you would share yours too! 

No comments: